bet365

Monday 23 April 2012

Tips for today



Cleveland Cavaliers at Memphis Grizzlies

The Grizzlies have a good end of the season, because they are facing teams with losing records and the Cavaliers are one of them. Adding to that Memphis is really strong at home, so winning against Cleveland won’t be a problem, but the odds on a winner here are so low. So my tip here is to bet that the Grizzlies won’t win with -12.5 handicap. The Grizzlies are not playing their best against worst teams.




Philadelphia 76ers at New Jersey Nets

Last game for the Nets in New Jersey before they’ll move to Brooklyn and they surely didn’t want to be humiliated by the 76ers in their last match in NJ, but if Philadelphia will win, then they’ll be clinched in the playoffs and I think they will, but it’s not my tip again because of the odds. My tip is that the Nets will score more than 89.5 points even without Williams playing.

My bet

Memphis Grizzlies -12.5 lose  -odd 1.94

New Jersey Nets +89.5 -odd 1.85

=

3.59 * 5$ = 17.95$ win

Other

Well first of all let me say that today the odds are just not worth to bet on winner, so I won’t bother to write something.

Winners in today’s matches: Wizards, Pacers, Bucks, Spurs

I’m sorry that I can’t offer you better tips, but the playoffs are coming so it will be only better. 


You can always catch up on my facebook or twitter.

2 comments: