bet365

Thursday 19 April 2012

Tips for today




Milwaukee Bucks at Indiana Pacers

Milwaukee is playing for the playoffs and they kinda disappointed me, when they lose yesterday against the Wizards. I was hoping that the Bucks will play in postseason, but it really doesn’t look for them. Tonight they will have to face to the Pacers in Indiana and they are one of the best teams at the end of the season. The Pacers are really looking good before the playoffs as they almost locked themselves in 3rd position. And I think that they will win today. But I will bet on Deny Granger that he will score more than 19.5points as he averaged 24.6 points in his last seven home games against the Bucks. It will be a close game I think so he will play a lot.




Los Angeles Clippers at Phoenix Suns

Interesting game will be played in Phoenix, when the Clippers come to visit. The Suns are trying to be in the Playoffs and on the other side the Clippers are trying to win the Pacific Division. Again very hard to tell game as every game tonight, so I won’t bet on any team, but I will bet on the Clippers that they will score more than 97.5 points. The Suns are allowing a lot of points lately.


My bet

Granger +19.5 -odd 1.85

LA Clippers +97.5pts -odd 1.85
=

3.42 * 10$ = 34.2$ win

Other

Detroit will host the Timberwolves tonight. Minnesota again without Love (and of course Rubio) will try to finally win something. I’m not sure if they accomplish that in the home of Pistons. I just can’t decide who will win, so I’m not recommending that for a bet.

The Bulls will play in Miami on Thursday night. The Bulls will be most likely without Rose again, but Deng should be ready. Their last meeting ended in overtime, where the Bull scored 10 more points than the Heat. For today I think that the Heat will win. Wade and Bosh rested last game, but they will be in the lineup today. Win for the Heat, but I won’t bet this one.

The Rockets will play in New Orleans and the home team is playing a good basketball at home lately, while the Rockets are struggling to finish the season and end in the playoff seat. I think that even though the Rockets are not in a good mood lately they will finally wake up and will try to push into the playoffs. So I think they will beat the Hornets, but …  


You can always catch up on my facebook or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment