bet365

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Tips for today








Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz

Two teams playing for the participating in the playoffs and this match could decide who will have to play in postseason.  The Jazz have a one game lead over the Suns and if they will today they will locked themselves in that 8 seed. And even though Phoenix won their last 5 meetings I think that today if will be a different story.  The Jazz will win, but I don’t want to risk that much and I will bet on scored points. Both teams will score more than 203 points combined.  Both teams are scoring a lot of points and allowing too. I’m telling you this I have a feeling that this game will go to the overtime, but well who would bet on that.





Los Angeles Clippers at Atlanta Hawks

The Clippers need just one win to ensure that they will start the playoffs at home. And I think they will lock that home court advantage tonight in Atlanta. It’s not going to be easy that is for sure, but I think they’ll need it more. And the Hawks will be without Al Horford and Pachulia. I will bet on the Clippers win including overtime.



Miami Heat at Boston Celtics

Miami will play in Boston on Tuesday night and they will without Wade and Bosh (injuries), LeBron James is doubtful he is ready to play, but coach of the Heat cloud rest him and I think he will, because Miami have nothing to play for. There is just a little chance to be first in East, but it depends on the Bull and they will not lose at home against the Cavaliers on Thursday. On the other hand the Celtics will play without Rondo and Allen, but Pierce and Garnett will. The Celtics are still playing for the home court advantage, so I think they’ll win.


My bet

Phoenix Suns at Utah Jazz +203points  -odd 1.85

Los Angeles Clippers win (includes OT) -odd 1.98

Boston Celtics win (includes OT) -odd 1.7

=

6.23 * 5$ = 31.15$ win


Other

Oklahoma will win at home against the Kings.

Not sure how the game in Golden State will turn out, so I won’t be betting on that. 


You can always catch up on my facebook or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment